Operating at Covid-19 Alert Level 2: Guidelines for Lactation Consultancy, Community Allied Health Professionals
Virtual appointments are still the preferred option in Alert Level 2
Clinicians can see patients face-to-face if the following processes are in place:
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms prior to face-to-face appointments
- Physical distancing measures during the appointment
- Infection prevention control measures including using personal protective equipment (PPE) where required
- COMING SOON
- BestFed Hot-Line: education and support hotline for Lead Maternity Carers and Health Professionals
- providing direct breastfeeding support to women and whanau in our community
CONTACT OUR LACTATION SERVICE COORDINATOR
Call 022LATCHON (022 528 2466) or fill in the referral from on this website under ' Breastfeeding' and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Lactation Consultant team provide direct supports for Mother and Pepi experiencing challenges with breastfeeding.